Security and Privacy
- Security. Our websites are built using a framework which requires occasional updates in order to remain secure. If a maintenance package is purchased, then Brugel Creative will continue to update the application on a regular basis (or as required) when urgent security fixes are released. If a maintenance package is not purchased, then an upgrade of the framework will be charged at an hourly rate on request.
- Confidentiality. Confidential Information shall mean all information whether technical or commercial (including all specifications, drawings and designs, disclosed in writing, on disk, orally or by inspection of documents or pursuant to discussions between the parties). Each party shall protect the Confidential Information of the other party against unauthorised disclosure by using the same degree of care as it takes to preserve and safeguard its own confidential information of a similar nature, being at least a reasonable degree of care.
- Personal Data. Brugel Creative warrants that we have in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
Information We Collect
We collect information in several different ways from Users who utilise our Services or visit the Brugel Creative website.
- Non-personally Identifying Information. When Users visit the Brugel Creative website, Brugel Creative collects non-personally-identifying information including the browser type, IP address, geographic location, language preference, referring site, metadata about the User’s use, the pages the User views and the date and time of each visit to the Brugel Creative website.
- Personally Identifying Information. Personally identifying information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, which may include your name, email address, phone number and other non-public
information that is associated with such information. It does not include aggregate information, anonymous information or any other non-personally identifiable information. The amount and type of personally identifying information that Brugel Creative gathers depends on the nature of the interaction with the User. Brugel Creative may ask Customers to provide additional information beyond what was requested during their initial purchase if Brugel Creative determines it is necessary to verify your identity or reduce fraud. Brugel Creative does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy.
- Aggregated Statistics. Brugel Creative may collect statistics about a Customer’s use of the Services.
Use of Information
The information we collect is used to provide the Services and also as discussed in this following section.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information. Brugel Creative collects non-personally identifying information to better understand how Visitors use the Brugel Creative website. Brugel Creative may use aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on the Brugel Creative website and in connection with the Services.
- Personally Identifying Information. The information collected from Customers is used to manage and maintain each Customer’s account and to promote other products or services that we believe may add value to the Customer.
- Emails. If you have provided Brugel Creative with your email address, Brugel Creative may send you emails to inform you of new products or services, request your feedback, inform you of an interruption in service, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on with Brugel Creative and our products and services. We may also use a third party service provider to send emails that you have agreed to receive.
- Passive Information. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement of cookies (described in further detail below) or other tracking technologies (as mentioned below) is used to provide a customized experience as you use our Services.
- User Analytics. Brugel Creative may use the information we collect to do a better job of advertising and marketing our products and services, in connection with our security and compliance programs, to target prospective customers with our products or services, to assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor the Brugel Creative website, product and service offerings to you.
- Unsubscribe/Opt-out. When you become a Customer you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through Brugel Creative and/or in conjunction with our partners. To unsubscribe from Brugel Creative newsletters and promotional mailings, please unsubscribe through the links provided in promotional email messages sent by us or our partners/affiliates. Customers are not permitted to unsubscribe from transactional notices.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information. We allow you to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information we have in our custody or control by contacting support via email. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records. To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can contact Brugel Creative support by email us.
We may share personal information when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, to deliver a product or service, or as described below.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information. Brugel Creative may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate. e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our website.
- Personally Identifying Information. Brugel Creative discloses personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that: (i) need to know such information in order to provide the Services, and (ii) have agreed to keep such information confidential. Brugel Creative will not rent or sell personally identifying information to anyone.
- Aggregated Statistics. Brugel Creative may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Brugel Creative does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as follows.
- Legal Reasons. We may access, preserve and share information about Users with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of Brugel Creative if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). We may also access, preserve and share information about Users as necessary to: (i) establish or exercise Brugel Creative’s legal rights or defend against any legal claim including threatened claims involving Brugel Creative based on the anonymity of a domain name; (ii) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; (iii) prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or (iv) investigate violations of Brugel Creative’s Terms of Service.
- Sale of Business. If Brugel Creative is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets that results in a change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or use of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Domain Registration. In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) or certain registries, the contact information you provide to register a domain name (“Domain Name Registration Information”) has to be made available and accessible to the public through a “WHOIS” search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us or a third party service provider and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. At times, Customers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from us and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties. We may also deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements.